This massive development sits along North Diversion Road, Meycauayan, Bulacan. Land area is approximately 64.7 hectares. This complex was launched in 1988 and completed in 1991. This complex is just five minutes away from the Meycauayan exit.
Nearby cities are Antipolo City, 15km away from the Metrogate Complex, Norzagaray, Bulacan, 20km distant, Rodrigues (Montalban), Rizal 21km away and many others. Places nearby, such as St. Francis 3 Subdivision, St. Francic 2 Subdivision, as well as Iba, 1.3km distant, and Lambakin, Marilao Bulacan are just some of many likewise.
Metrogate Complex is a gated community; this place offers safety. It has concrete sidewalks and gutters. For many important, concrete road network is one of the features of the community. At this huge place, you can enjoy in beautifully landscaped parks and gazebo. For pleasant time and recreational activities, you can use open courts: for playing tennis you have tennis courts, to enjoy in volleyball game there are volleyball courts. Same goes with basketball. They are all open. Another amusement this development offers are billiards and darts. Choose to spend time with your family and friends playing one of these challenging games.
Among other amenities, there is a play area. For the youngest there is a children's park. You can teach them to swim in the swimming pool, or relax by going for a swim. After a swim, go and shower in one of the many shower rooms. This private community has a clubhouse complex with multi-purpose hall, and a bar. You can purchase a lot, as well as a house.
The city of Meycauayan in the province of Bulacan has long been a popular suburb for those working and studying in Metro Manila. This first-class, highly urbanized component city is home to approximately 200,000 people spread out across 27 barangays. The city is also known as the “Billionaire City,” thanks to its thriving jewelry production industry.
Meycauayan is situated just 12 miles (or 19 kilometers) north of Metro Manila and 16 miles (or 26 kilometers) south of Bulacan’s provincial capital, Malolos City. The city of Meycauayan is bounded in the north by the town of Marilao, Valenzuela City to the south, Caloocan City to the east, and the town of Obando, Bulacan to the west. The total land area of Meycauayan clocks in at 8.5 square miles or 22.1 square kilometers, which in turn makes uparound 1.17 percent of the total land area of the province of Bulacan.
Meycauayan has long been popular as a residential area, thanks to its braod plains and gentle rolling hills. The city rests comfortably above sea level, which means that the areas are generally flood-free despite being surrounded by areas known for flooding issues especially during the typhoon and monsoon seasons.
In its corner of south Bulacan, Meycauayan is known for being an economic, commercial, financial, industrial, and educational hub. This city is best known for its thriving jewelry and leather industries. For many people living in the metro and outlying areas, Meycauayan is the destination for bespoke jewelry and leather goods, all bearing the high quality and exquisite craftsmanship of local artisans. From heirloom pieces to wedding jewelry and everyday accessories, as well as shoes, bags, and almost every kind of leather product, Meycauayan is indeed a great destination for those looking for something unique and affordable.
Aside from these craft industries, Meycauayan is also home to several industrial parks and compounds, including the four phases of Meycauayan Industrian Subdivision, the Muralla Industrial Park, the Sterling Industrial Park Phases I, II, III, and IV, the Meridian Industrial Compound, and the First Valenzuela Industrial Compound.
Recognizing the potential of the city in combining the best of residential communities with economic and industrial zones, Moldex Realty Property Holdings, Inc. developed an interesting project that will definitely bring in more citizens to this fair city: the Metrogate Complex. This tranquil, thoughtfully designed community is located right along the North Diversions Road.
Metrogate Complex is a sprawling 64.7-hectare property that will offer high-quality, beautifully designed homes to Filipino families, young professionals, and even retirees without completely breaking the bank. The homes in this community offer generous space allocations, making it ideal for young newlyweds looking to expand their families, growing families, and even retirees who are expecting their children to visit and bask in the peaceful and charming environment of Metrogate Complex.
Like other Moldex Realty projects, Metrogate complex not only boasts of beautifully designed homes for a wide variety of homebuyers, but also thoughtfully added features and amenities that will make life in the community more fun, well-rounded, and relaxing. Among the amenities future residents can expect include 24/7security, a concrete road network, beautifully landscaped parks with lush greenery, a gazebo, a tennis court, a volleyball court, and a basketball court. There is also a dedicated play area for the young residents of Metrogate Complex, as well as a landscaped children’s park where they can run around and enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors. There is also a swimming pool that is perfect for a refreshing dip during hot days or eve to get in a couple of laps every morning for some exercise.
Moldex Realty designed Metrogate Complex with a simple idea in mind: creating more opportunities for relaxation and family bonding for its future residents. This exclusive development is located within a short driving distance away from Quezon City, and places future residents within a stone’s throw away of the metro’s most popular lifestyle and recreation destinations. Best of all this community is easily accessible through the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) through the Meycauayan Exit or through the Marilao Exit.
Metrogate Complex allows future residents to rediscover Meycauayan because of its strategic location.
There are five unit models available in the Metrogate Complex to meet the different needs and preferences of future homebuyers.
- The first one is the Celina, a two-story, single-detached property that offers 75 square meters of total floor area on a minimum lot area of 120 square meters. in the ground floor, one can find the living area, dining area, kitchen, toilet and bath, a two-car garage, and a service area for laundry and other needs. On the second floor, there is the master’s bedroom, two more bedrooms, a toilet and bath, and a balcony to enjoy the refreshing air of the lushly landscaped community.
- The second model available for buyers is the Carina, a two-story, single-detached model that offers a total floor area of 98 square meters on a minimum lot area of 120 square meters. on the first floor, one can find the living area, the dining area, a kitchen, a toilet and bath, and a two-car garage. On the second floor, there is the master’s bedroom, bedrooms one and two, another toilet and bath, and a balcony.
- The third model is the Ivana, another two-story, single-detached model that offers a total floor space of 132 square meters on a minimum lot area of 120square meters. this model is perfect for growing families. On the ground floor, one can find the living area, dining area, kitchen, toilet and bath, a service area for laundry and other such chores, and a two-car garage. On the second floor, there is a master’s bedroom with its own ensuite toilet and bath and its own balcony, a bedroom with a balcony, a second bedroom, a toilet and bath, and a spacious balcony where one can enjoy meals and drinks al fresco or simply enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors in comfort.
- The fourth model, Aurora, is perfect for those who want the luxury of space for their growing families. This two-story, single-detached home offers a total floor area of 142 square meters on a minimum lot area of 150 square meters. On the ground floor, one can find the living area, dining area, kitchen, toilet and bath, utility room, family den, a lanai for al fresco meals or drinks, an outdoor service area, and a two-car garage. On the second floor, there is the master’s bedroom with its own ensuite toilet and bath and own balcony, three bedrooms, and a toilet and bath.
- Finally, there is the Haliya model, a two-story, single-detached home that offers a total floor area of 98 square meters on a minimum lot area of 150 square meters. on the ground floor, thereis a living area, a dining area, a cozy kitchen, a utility room, a toilet and bath, an outdoor service area, a family den, and a single-vehicle carport. On the second floor, one can find the master’s bedroom with its own ensuite toilet and bath, two bedrooms, another toilet and bath, a family hall, and a spacious balcony.
Looking to hire web chat outsourcing service? We suggest Chat Agents.